Sunday, September 9, 2012

Soup and Jacob



I have finally had a few days off so I went and spent a day with my daughter Jennifer and her beautiful son Jacob. 

It was so much fun interacting with him and building more Nana memories. 
For lunch Jennifer defrosted some pumpkin soup, which I love, and after Jacob decided that the sandwiches weren’t quite so great he joined us with a bowl of soup. At 18 months I was quite impressed with his ability to feed himself soup.





Not only did he mange to get spoonfuls to his mouth he actually enjoyed it. 


When he noticed he had spilt some down his bib he was quite determined to scrap up the mess and eat that too.


However after a while he decided drinking it straight from the bowl was the easiest way to get big mouthfuls. 

I so need to catch up with them more often.

1 comment :