Wednesday, January 12, 2011

God's Plans


While working in the flower garden today, I took a picture of this miniature rose.

It was given to me by Sheryl, a friend, many years ago when my youngest three were quite little. She had children of the same age. She said at the time that I had been a great support to her and I often wondered what I had done but have learnt to accept things graciously.

I don’t mean to be proud, just that I do what I do, as that is how I am.

Sheryl moved away to Tokoroa, but we still bumped into each other at the library, college or our church Community Get Together. She has since remarried to a man named Rima.

Rima is a ganger on one gangs building the Waikato River Trails.

Daniel has been working in one of the gangs with him for a 6 month contract but that was to finish at Christmas. However the trails aren’t finished yet and so it was decided that out of the two gangs four people would be picked to complete them.

Rima as the ganger was part of the new team and Daniel was also picked.

Some would say it was all just a coincidence that they were there together but I call it God’s plan.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Psalm 139:16
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.


All Scripture is from the New International Version 1984

No comments :

Post a Comment